Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Draggin'

I'm really draggin' today, but that doesn't mean that I didn't get anything done last night! I finished up the Bunch of Cherries Needle Book that I was working on. I got it out of Kumiko Sudo's Kokoro No Te which is really just the most wonderfully cute little sewing projects - I think that most of my Christmas projects are going to be coming out of there.





I'm sorry I can't find a website for her, or I would post it, but you can definitely find her books on Amazon. Her Japanese inspired crafts and fabrics are really colorful and creative. I don't usually like following other peoples patterns or projects (I usually get bored with the whole prospect) But I really liked how she had put the whole thing together so I stuck pretty close to the directions. I finally found a good use for that fabric because it has been floating around in my stash for the better part of three years. Hopefully, there are more Sudo crafts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment