Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good Hard Salami



I made this embroidery for my boss's birthday. It's inspired from an add that I found will doing the Wyoming newspaper project. Originally, it said "GOOD BOLOGNA", but I didn't like the way it sounded and "GOOD Hard SALAMI" fit the picture much better. Especially after I added some suggestive shadows.

The best part of the add was that there was a little caption at the bottom that said "A satisfied customer in the hand is worth two disgruntled customers in the bush" I immediately printed it out and pined it to my wall-o-stuff. I laughed so hard. I even sewed the little caption into the back of the embroidery for her, since there was so room to put it in the front.

I had a lot of fun making this, I have a dead chicken on a scale planned out for the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment